Name:
Location: Madras, India

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Freaking Freezing

Rain, Flood, Storm, Twister, Tornado, Hail, Snow, Bad hair day – name it and it is now in New Zealand. For the records, bad weather makes me crazier than normal. I tried this new mustache and I drew comparison with Hulk Hogan. P was laughing his head off at the comment till the dot under his lower lip that he deliberately leaves behind while shaving was described as ‘beauty spot’. Ha... Ha... Hulk Hogan was forgotten instantaneously.

Walking back from work, I thought the water level in the Viaduct Harbour has risen considerably. Is it real? May be I am just hallucinating as usual. For some reason, that reminded me that I cannot swim. I have spent all my life in the costal area and I cannot swim. I know that living in coastal area does not make swimming skills mandatory. The point is – I cannot swim. Damn.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Kavi said...

I guess the weather is indeed having its impact on gibberdom !!

Hmm !!

Wishing you loads of sunnier times. Soon !

:)

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 10:17:00 AM  
Blogger vinny said...

hehhehe..u hallucinate normally??
n yes..the sun should be up soon..

Tuesday, May 12, 2009 12:34:00 PM  
Blogger chitra said...

hey,

Back to ur site after a long time. looks like u have become regular once again.

Enjoyed the one on appraisals.

Thursday, May 21, 2009 4:26:00 AM  
Blogger Inder said...

@kavi,
thanks :)

@vinnie,
is it just me???
oh man...

@chitra,
good to see you around in blogistan :D

Tuesday, May 26, 2009 3:09:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home