Name:
Location: Madras, India

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Green Country on the Green Day

Saint Patrick's Day. Surprised to find that Green has so many shades. People were dressed in their greenest best. Green dress, green fake beard and green hat. I was reminded of the Pakistan Cricket team's stalker for obvious reasons.

May be people preferred Sprite to Coke, Dutch Heineken to Kiwi Tui, Subway to Mc Donald's on this day.

Green was everywhere. Even the showroom dummies wore green.


Garbage bins and bags were green.


On second thought, I think they were always green.
I remember my green laptop - Sheesha. There was this on-going gag that it belonged to martians. Sheesha would have felt happy on this day.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Sucharita Sarkar said...

Hi Inder,

Thanks for visiting my blog. Went first to your abandoned blog and then hopped over here. Liked the post esp the pictures. A green laptop? Makes me go 'green' with envy, since I do not have any laptop at all, green/black/pink/etc.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 11:32:00 AM  
Blogger Inder said...

sucharita sarkar,
welcome to gibberdom :)
may be mine is the only green laptop dell managed to sell off :P

Tuesday, March 24, 2009 4:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home