Name:
Location: Madras, India

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Cool K

K mailed the team - "I am off tomorrow. My son’s 21st. See you guys on Thursday".

Me: What does 21st mean?
K: Age.
Me: What? Is your son 21 years old??
K: No... He is 8, going 9. But he thinks that he is 21.

K is the kind of hulky guy you wouldn’t fancy in the rugby team playing against you. He had actually played professional rugby in UK and NZ. He says - “My body wouldn’t take any more toll and I switched to IT”. His biceps would easily be 2 - 3 times as mine. He then startles you by declaring - “I am the smaller one in the family”.

He coaches an under-20 rugby team in his free time. His favourite Monday morning quotes are:
“Weather was so horrible that we couldn’t practise”
“My boys lost... But my son‘s team won”

Me: Any plan for tomorrow?
K: I‘ll take my son to a movie.
Me: Decided on the movie?
K: Hmmm... Not yet. Is there any good one
Me: The Dark Knight.
K: What is that?
Me: The new Batman flick. Current top-grosser.
K: Is it certified PG?
T: It is rated M. Reviews say that it is very violent.
T is Mr. Read-all-reviews :)
Me: Then, how about Mama Mia?
The whole cubicle turned towards us and said “NO...” in unison.

K is fun. I am sure he is a cool dad.

Happy Birthday, Junior-K!!!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger VIDYA said...

happy bday junior k... :D ts s a lol post

Thursday, August 21, 2008 3:32:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home