Name:
Location: Madras, India

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Formal Friday

February 29 - Formal Friday - The day I came to know that I do not have a decent formal wear and that I am living in Jeans and T-Shirts. I even thought of borrowing a jacket for the day from V. V is a person whom I am not able to picture in any costume other than formal suits. He wears suits day in and day out. All Sales Managers do so, don’t they? I wouldn’t be surprised if someone tells me that V goes to gym in his suits.

Rummaging through my wardrobe, I found a pair of pants about whose existence I had forgotten long back. Grey pants and black shirt. Though not exactly formal, it was not casual.

'A' and 'N' wore suit. 'A' later confessed that it was his marriage suit. 'P' wore 'T’s tie. A few even wore bowtie. 'C' was in his usual jeans and fluorescent T-Shirt.

I decided that I will lose some weight so that getting into the grey pants will not be as difficult as it was on Friday. But... I have made the same promise to myself a million times before. Damn.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Itchingtowrite said...

a little like me looking for completely casual for fridays! nothing fits & nothing qualifies and I don't want to come to office like th rest of the jokers with T-shirt, formal pants & formal shoes or T-shrt, formal pants & sports shoes

Sunday, March 02, 2008 10:39:00 PM  
Blogger Inder said...

itchingtowrite,
haha...
anyways, formal fridays was fun. one of the guys came in navy uniform :)

Monday, March 10, 2008 12:00:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home