Name:
Location: Madras, India

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Car coming

The ‘Car Coming’ signal starts beeping and blinking almost every time I walk along the car park of the apartment. And almost on every one of those occasions, I find no car moving around in the car park. Now, I don’t really believe that there are ghosts that are so bored that they would want to haunt a car park. A CAR PARK, of all the places. Why would any sane ghost haunt a car park? Have you ever heard about a crazy ghost? Well, I haven’t. Ghosts may haunt apartments. But never the car parks in the apartments. ‘P’ says that his apartment is haunted. I think I should blog about it sometime. But that is a different story. The point is - Ghosts in car park is out of the question.

The question on hand is - Why does the ‘Car Coming’ signal go off when I walk in the car park? May be the signal circuitry have gone gaga or I have started hallucinating again. When I am not in the car park, the signal beeps only when a car is around the corner. ‘A’ confirmed it.

What could be the reason? I guess the signal should be set to function based on some sort of sensor. The opening of the gate is not the trigger for the signal. I checked it. Is there some weight sensor on the floor that trigger the signal when cars move on them? May be. But why is it triggered when I walk over it? Am I as heavy as a car? Damn. Even the car sensor knows that I am overweight.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger வானம்பாடி said...

Hope you are not as wide as a car ;-)

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 4:23:00 AM  
Blogger Inder said...

i am :(
car today. lorry is not far.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008 9:05:00 PM  
Blogger D LordLabak said...

I didn't realize you're back from hibernation. I was doing the same, thats why.

Monday, February 25, 2008 6:46:00 AM  
Blogger Inder said...

like the terminator... i am back :D

Tuesday, February 26, 2008 11:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home