Name:
Location: Madras, India

Friday, April 20, 2007

Ha haha ha haha ha haha ha haha Heart...

Fidelity – by Regina Spektor
One of the cutest songs I have come across.
Why do I like this song so much?
Because it is sung in a childish, lazy, cool, laidback tone?
Because of the nice video?
Because of Regina Spektor’s cute toothy smile?
Because of the lyrics?

I hear in my mind all of these voices...
I hear in my mind all of these words...
I hear in my mind all of these music...
And it breaks my heart.


... like I hear the voices inside my head?
Well, the voices inside my head don’t break my heart. I adore them :)

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Sakshi said...

Oh I love the lyrics .. its what I say in my head all the time :)

Friday, April 20, 2007 6:04:00 AM  
Blogger chitra said...

:)


Chitra
ithechitra.blogspot.com

Tuesday, April 24, 2007 9:29:00 PM  
Blogger D LordLabak said...

good one. never heard it before.

Wednesday, May 02, 2007 11:23:00 AM  
Blogger Rishit Jain said...

Seems like a nice song :)

Monday, July 09, 2007 7:33:00 AM  
Blogger chitra said...

where r u?

Wednesday, July 11, 2007 9:38:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home