Name:
Location: Madras, India

Friday, December 29, 2006

Journey home!!!

Last few days have been pretty hectic. Quite a bit of running around, calling people, saying goodbye, shopping... Shopping is one of the things I hate the most. And I hate the things I am not good at.

Visited Sun at Antwerpen. Thanks to him and his wife, Say-Yes-To-Rum, for the wonderful hospitality. Thank you, guys! You rock!! Oops... I guess I have made a mess of her ‘pleasant’ name. I hope she doesn’t mind.

It is time to return home. Home, sweet home! During my last trip, I was too eager to return back. This time around, I am surprised to find that I have mixed feelings. I am very glad to return. No doubt about that. But, I think I would miss Den Haag. Now, that is surprising, isn’t it? Since when did I become emotional?? Anyway, thanks to all the people who made my stay in Den Haag a pleasant one. Without them, my stay would not have been as pleasant as it actually was.

Here is a very important message to people in Madras and Pondicherry. If you find a weird creature roaming around the streets in the New Year, please do not jump into conclusion that the Delhiwala Apeman has traveled South or that the Aliens have finally got over their shyness. It is just me. No need to panic.

Wish you all a great 2007!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger petitestylo said...

happy new year!

Friday, December 29, 2006 11:27:00 PM  
Blogger Inder said...

kim,
welcome to gibberdom :)
you live in margarethaland!!?? great! it is a nice place. my flatmates will continue to live there :)
wish you a wonderful 2007!!!

petitestylo,
thanks :)
wish you too a happy new year!!!

Saturday, December 30, 2006 1:08:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year, Inder!!
Are you staying put in Des?

Sunday, December 31, 2006 9:33:00 AM  
Blogger Inder said...

sakshi,
happy new year to you too!!!
and yeah. my job in the hague is done. i am going back. mere des ki darthi...eeeee..... :D

Sunday, December 31, 2006 10:20:00 AM  
Blogger Ananya S P said...

Wishing you a very happy and prosperous new year 2007, Inder :)

Sunday, December 31, 2006 11:04:00 AM  
Blogger Inder said...

anusha,
thank you, ji. wish you too a great 2007 :)

Sunday, December 31, 2006 3:03:00 PM  
Blogger Basanti said...

Welcome home! :)

Friday, February 02, 2007 3:27:00 AM  
Blogger Inder said...

ji thank you.
here i am, away from home again...

Friday, February 09, 2007 6:44:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home