Name:
Location: Madras, India

Monday, February 18, 2008

Jhoom Barabar Jhoom

Watched this movie recently. Through the course of the movie, heard myself uttering ’What the ...’ in almost all tones known to humankind. And then, towards the end of the movie, I found it quite engaging. Did the movie actually got better in its later parts, or was it one of the quickest forms of evolution that I adapted myself to enjoy the movie?

Highlights of the movie:
- Amithab’s ridiculous costumes. Anyways, his hairstyle looked like mine :) All I have to do is stop colouring my hair and I will get his hair colour in the movie.
- Lara Dutta’s fake French accent. It was cute.
- The title song. It felt like the whole movie was constructed around that song. It kept popping up all through the movie.

I wonder how the movie fared at the box office.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger chitra said...

hey
Where have u been? and what time span?

This movie is a oldie by now!!

Anyway, looking frwrd to your frequent posts.......

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 1:58:00 AM  
Blogger Inder said...

chitra,

i watched the movie last week... in parts for 3/4 days... :)

Tuesday, February 19, 2008 11:37:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home