Name:
Location: Madras, India

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Lazy me...

My tenancy contract expires tomorrow and I haven’t yet found a place to move into. I didn’t even make an attempt to search for an apartment. I think I would end up on road this weekend. Damn.

My Visa label is at office, 15 minutes of walk from the client’s site. I haven’t got the Visa stuck on my Passport during the whole week. Damn. My insurance expired three weeks ago. I haven’t yet renewed it. Damn.

‘N’ says that some are good at some things while the others are good at other things and may be I am not good at getting things done. I am yet to find what I am good at. Actually, I am not sure if there is anything I am good at... But, I think I am not good at finding the thing I am good at.

If you happen to come across this guy, please keep away from him. He is the laziest, most irresponsible and most undependable person in the whole galaxy.

Damn.

DAMN.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Vasudha said...

Did you add the medical claim pending to this list ? I dont think so you would have done it.... :(

Friday, March 07, 2008 3:31:00 AM  
Blogger Inder said...

vasudha,
you have your own blog!!!
wow!!!
and yeah. i haven't yet made the claim... i think i lost the bill.. :(

Monday, March 10, 2008 12:02:00 AM  
Blogger Vasudha said...

So add that also to the list :)

Monday, March 10, 2008 9:28:00 PM  
Blogger silverine said...

You still live in Madras! Lemme guess...you were lazy to change it to Chennai? :p

Thanks for dropping by after along time. I hope you are the same Inder you used to comment at my posts earlier! :)

Friday, April 04, 2008 8:51:00 AM  
Blogger Alameen said...

none can beat my roommate working in a nightshift job for last 4 years, complaining about it everyday, and damn lazy even to prepare a resume..

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 8:49:00 AM  
Blogger VIDYA said...

ohh dammmm


i just visted ur blog..!

and iam keeping away

:D :D

till the next post ...

Wednesday, April 09, 2008 7:44:00 AM  
Blogger Inder said...

vasudha,
my list does not have an end :)

silverine,
actually, i havn't yet come to terms with this change-the-name-of-your-city concept...

alameen,
welcome to gibberdom :)
i think i can still beat your roommate with hands down when it comes to laziness :P

vidya,
welcome to gibberdom :)

Thursday, April 10, 2008 3:38:00 AM  
Blogger Sayesha said...

//Actually, I am not sure if there is anything I am good at... But, I think I am not good at finding the thing I am good at.

Masterpiece of a line! :P

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 4:36:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home