Name:
Location: Madras, India

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Coincidence

From apartment to Foodtown. From Foodtown back to apartment. I tailed this kid and her father. I didn't plan to, it just happened. Coincidence. That is the word. Coincidence. The kid was so chirpy and was swinging holding her dad's arm, it was kind of pleasant to watch. I was not stalking. Not them. I was stalking the TV presenter. That too only at Foodtown. Actually I was just curious to see how his funny mustache and beard looked like in real.

The other day I saw a couple of Smashproof's at Lim Chhour. It was P who recognized them. I didn't even though their Brother is the current NZ chart topper. Check out Gin in that song. Wow. What a voice she has got. When you have goose bump hearing a voice, you got to be impressed. I certainly am. These Roses is another sample.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Rai said...

funny coincidence:) yes it happens sometimes...

Monday, March 30, 2009 2:29:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, funny coincidence indeed. it would have been fun of you would have even done some eavesdropping, its fun to listen to small kiddos. I would have done that. ;-)

Monday, March 30, 2009 3:56:00 AM  
Blogger Sucharita Sarkar said...

Life is full of such coincidences, which surprise us all the time, don't they?

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 10:48:00 PM  
Blogger Inder said...

@rai,
it does :)

@ramya,
true. kids are really funny..

@sucharita,
that is right. just today watched akon's beautiful featuring a. r. rahman. realized that rahman on high pitch sounds like akon. spooky.. :)

Wednesday, April 01, 2009 2:37:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home