Name:
Location: Madras, India

Monday, July 24, 2006

Lucky day!?

Had to buy a fresh strip card. Went to the HTM counter at the Central Station. Couldn’t find any card reader at the counter. So, decided to buy the strip card at HTM’s counter in Grote Markt. Had seen a card reader there.

Went to Grote Markt. Found a coin on the road. Yipee!!!

A passer by smiled, “Seems to be your lucky day!”
“Seems so. I got ONE EURO :)”
“Yeah… can’t do much with it. Get a spray and paint a wall”.
“Ha.. ha.. Sure.”

Found that there were 20 more minutes for the counter to be opened. The HTM employees were already behind the counters. But, they would start working only as per schedule. They had reported for work and ready at their counters a good 20 minutes before schedule. What the hell... Ha.. ha..

20 minutes is quite a long period when you have nothing to do. Went back to Central Station. Decided to pay for the strip card in cash. Stood in the queue. The guy before me waved his debit card at the counter. The person in the counter pushed a tray out. There was a card reader. Damn. Why did I go up and down Grote Markt? I paid through card.

I was late to office. Why wouldn’t I if tour around half the city on the way to office? And why am I holding that one-euro coin all day?? I think I am going mad.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rishit Jain said...

Hehehe, I think you need to get over that "Spooky Spook" post :)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 4:39:00 AM  
Blogger Inder said...

rishit,
ha.. ha... i think i need to get my 8-hrs-a-day sleep back. that would bring my normal self back ;)

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 7:05:00 AM  
Blogger Nirwa Mehta said...

Hhahaha

Madness is contagious too! :P

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 7:26:00 AM  
Blogger Inder said...

nirwa,
right. madness is like yawn. :P

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 5:45:00 AM  
Blogger Kavya Mohan said...

more contagious than a yawn i must say ;)

Wednesday, July 26, 2006 5:51:00 AM  
Blogger Inder said...

kavya,
:)

Friday, July 28, 2006 7:04:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home