Name:
Location: Madras, India

Friday, June 02, 2006

Questions with no answer

Even the legendary question on chicken and egg seems to be answered at last!!! As that dude says in Michael Madhana Kamarajan, “Technology has improved so much no?”. But, even now I have quite a few questions for which I couldn’t come up with answers. Some of them are:

Why every other bus/tram is on time except the one I am waiting for?
Well, the Murphy’s Law states that this is bound to happen. But, that isn’t an answer?

Why don’t I lose some weight in spite of all my efforts?

Why does this happen to me? Why me, of all the people?
‘This’ includes anything and everything that makes me uncomfortable.

How come the management is always moronic? Or, how come retards become managers?

How come all the politicians are jokers?

No matter how much I earn, why is it never sufficient?

Why do Afridi, Jayasurya, Shoiab Malik and Chanderpaul always play well against India?

Why the heck would any sane producer want Himesh Reshammiya or Anu Malik sing for his movie?

What the hell am I doing in this world?

Why do I have this strong urge to give the dude-who-thinks-he-is-the-smartest-ass-to-grace-the-world lecturing me a nice hot slap?

Why I never do it?

Why is Michael Jackson weird?
Let me frame the question correct. Why is Michael Jackson the weirdest?

How is the namesake at my office able to speak so very much about nothing?

Why do I hate computers?
I really don’t know.

Why didn’t I continue with Laser Physics and do Ph.D. on it?
Again, I really don’t know.

Why am I attacked by dogs all the time?

Are dogs the secret agents of aliens?
I have always had this doubt.

Why am I so dumb?
You have no idea how much I wish I knew the answer for this.

Why do people smoke? And, why do people spit at random places?

Why do some dudes wear jeans that slid down and hang around their knees? Yuck.

Whenever I meet/talk to a friend, why do I invariably end up being questioned “Now tell me, when are you getting married?”.
Come on guys, give me a break.

What on earth made those girls I saw in the bus today colour their hair pink and purple?

Mmm… When did I wash my jeans for the last time?

There are a lot more...

3 Comments:

Blogger C'est la vie said...

Why do you write so funnily and why do I read it?

Saturday, June 03, 2006 1:22:00 AM  
Blogger chitra said...

The q of chicken and egg was answered v. simply by a guy supposedly dumb :"Whichever is ordered first will come first"

Sunday, June 04, 2006 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger Inder said...

c'est la vie,
Welcome to Gibberdom!
Here is another question - What on earth does 'c'est la vie' mean?

chitra,
that is a good one :)

Tuesday, June 06, 2006 7:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home